GoEco was created by experienced volunteers for people who are eager to travel and contribute to the community, wildlife and environment they visit. Join us in Thailand for a wide variety of programs.
- Work on a variety of projects that help community members in need. Depending on your interests, volunteers can help with a slums outreach project, women & children’s home, teaching project, a boy’s orphanage, or an elderly home. All projects benefit the community and help the individuals gain a sense of security and stability.
- Gain hands-on experience in the medical and healthcare industry while living abroad. Interns will be placed in local hospitals, clinics, medical colleges, and community clinics and will assist in a variety of ways. Interns will be given tasks according to their level of knowledge, but mainly shadowing trained medical staff. If an intern has the knowledge and certification to assist with more complicated procedures, then that will be taken into consideration.
- This project serves disadvantaged populations in the Rajasthan community. The three main projects that volunteers will help with are at a school for the hearing impaired, a special need school, and a slums outreach program. All projects assist the community by providing much needed support.
- Take part in a three-week summer camp volunteering in orphanages and touring India. Volunteers will help with informal English lessons, play with children, and help with minor repairs around the orphanage. Then, volunteers will travel to India’s most popular attractions such as a two-day trek in the Himalayan Mountains, visiting Delhi’s temples, and seeing the Taj Mahal.
- Provide love and care for the countless children in Delhi left to live and work on the streets due to family conflict. Put smiles on the faces of these disadvantaged children through informal education, games, and positive reinforcement.
- Explore the diversity of India through this unique travel and volunteer opportunity; travel to major attractions and make an impact in a local community.