Our Cape Town internship program offers an astonishing variety of international internship opportunities against the backdrop of one of the most beautiful cities in the world! This is your chance to live and work in one of the world's top-ranked destinations.
The Connect-123 internship program offers you the opportunity to participate in a variety internships in Cape Town. Some popular internship fields in Cape Town include business and entrepreneurship, medical and health care, engineering, human rights and social work, among others.
Connect-123 offers custom internship opportunities suited to your interest and skills. Our program durations and start and end dates are flexible to fit your needs. Our local staff provide on-the-ground support before, during, and after your internship including housing assistance, in-depth orientation, social events, cultural activities, as well as career support and guidance.
South Africa has some cutting-edge medical facilities but also faces high levels of medical issues common in developing countries. This is one of the most fascinating and unique places in the world to do a medical internship.
Learn and expand your legal skills at one of a wide array of companies and organizations. Placements include international law, business law, human rights law, and environmental law.
Cape Town was the World Design Capital of 2014, and boasts a burgeoning design industry, including interior design, graphic design and product design
With a stunning array of natural backdrops, from ocean vistas to wine country, Cape Town is a popular destination for photo and movie shoots from around the world
Cape Town has a wide array of NGOs and entrepreneurs working to solve some of the most vexing environmental issues facing the world today. Reduced rainfall in recent years has added a sense of urgency to make Cape Town a leader in sustainability.
Cape Town is one of Africa’s main business hubs, which creates many opportunities for internships in Marketing, Communications, PR, and event management.
With its turbulent political and economic history, South Africa is a fantastic place for a wide range of human rights internships
As one of the most vibrant hubs of international business in Europe, a wide array of finance, entrepreneurship, research, and business development internships are available.
- Tailored placements! Connect-123’s experienced team finds unique, best-fit opportunities for you, related to your interests, goals and requirements.
- Extensive Network! Connect-123’s partner network includes entrepreneurs, human rights organizations, engineering firms, advertising agencies and many more options!
- Flexibility! Choose your arrival and departure dates, based on your schedule.
- Service! From pre-departure to in-country support to post internship assistance, Connect-123 provides you with all the support you need!
- Memories! Meet new friends from all over the world and make memories to last a lifetime!