The principals of WEIB collectively have many years of internship programming and have elected to formalize this branded program beginning with a spring 2015 cadre of western university students.
Benefits of participation:
--- A vastly improved resume that will make you more marketable to ALL employers and the opportunity to differentiate yourself from the field.
--- You will gain a better understanding of options available across international industries.
--- The opportunity to develop a global network through your international group for future business opportunities.
--- Lifelong memories and friends from traveling, living and working abroad.
--- and much more to explore
Interns arrive: March 14, 15
Orientation week: March 16 – 20
Internships Begins: March 23
Conclusion of Program: May 15
Interns arrive: June 13
Orientation week: June 15 - 19
Internships Begins: June 22
Conclusion of Program: August 14
- Internship programs are structured with a clear beginning, middle and end and Internship mentors can be assigned to offer frequent support for the intern(s)
- Finely selected internship positions in well-known multi-national companies, Chinese and foreign owned startups, PE and VC firms, hi-tech companies, successful Chinese private companies and even law firms
- Students from over 20 countries and dozens of prestigious universities
- University supporting certification and credits to all intern in shanghai program participants
- A variety of educational, language, cultural and travel opportunities in addition to the highly popular internship