Working abroad in Ireland during your gap year is your chance to explore the Emerald Isle while getting paid to live like a local. Add international experience to your resume and have some incredible adventures along the way without breaking the bank during a 5 month or 12 month work visa.
Citizenship from USA or Canada only
US citizens must be current university student OR recent university graduate (within the past 12 months)
Canadian citizens must be between the ages of 18 and 35
**These requirements are set according to the Working Holiday Visa guidelines, so no exceptions can be made.
Program At a Glance:
- Spend up to a year working and traveling in Ireland
- Work in part-time service industry jobs or in career-oriented positions
- Get paid to explore Ireland and travel in your free time
- Pre-departure and in-country support
- Flexible start dates and job opportunities year round
- 5 month program: $1340
- 12 month program: $1520
- Assistance from a personal program manager before, during and after your program
- Arrival orientation with in-country staff, including job search support and assistance
- 5 nights’ hostel accommodation (shared room) included upon arrival